Ratings for Dr. Victor Yu

The staff, facility and doctors were very professional. All explained the procedure, were kind, thorough, and gave me the results quickly. I would use this Dr. and facility again, and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I was very impressed with the entire experience I had with my visit to have my procedure done. The entire experience was pleasant and everyone did a great job with making me feel at ease and that they truly cared about me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Organized, friendly, efficient. Doors opened just before 6 am. Completed paperwork and shortly was called into medical area. Anesthesiologist introduced himself and explained his portion in clear terms. Staff then prepped for procedure which started on time at 7 am. Greeted by doctor then fell asleep and woke after, feeling well rested. Advised on post instructions and released.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

The staff is very friendly and the whole process is easy and smooth. Thank you Dr. Yu and the team!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

It was painless and easy. The doctor spoke perfect Spanish which helped a lot.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Very smooth process from start to finish. Staff was incredibly kind to myself and other patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Yu and his staff were excellent at "fitting me in" last minute and took great care of me. I am happy to recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Everyone was very professional and caring. Especially Giselle and Matrianna. Thank you so much Dr Yu.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

My provider was excellent, the facility was excellent, so was the staff. My scheduling was excellent, the wait time was great and I was very satisfied with overall experience. I like my treatment result.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I had a great experience, the staff was very professional, at the same time they all made me feel like I was the most important person there! Doctor Yu talked to me before and after the procedure and he couldn’t have been nicer and more professional! Good results, too!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Victor Yu's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)