Ratings for Dr. Victor Yu

The whole team was extremely friendly and professional

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

Both front and back staff members were outstanding! Procedure room: Warm/ Welcoming /Professional.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

The total experience was seamless. Friendly and efficient staff. Thank you everyone!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

The Dr and staff were both very friendly and professional. They made sure to explain my procedure and make me fell comfortable while I waited. After the procedure the care continued, explaining the results and preparing me for my return home. The following morning I received a follow-up phone call to check on my well-being. I was so impressed by the treatment I received by Dr. Yu and the staff before, during and after my procedure, I recommended Dr. Yu to a friend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr. Yu and all his staffs are very professional and friendly. I had a great first time experience of colonoscopy and endoscopy.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Yu has great bedside manner and explained my results promptly and accurately. Nursing staff was caring and made the procedure and process as painless as possible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

It was so great experience with Doc. Yu. He listened carefully, give much details information, and answer all the questions. Thanks a lot for Doc Yu and his whole team.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

From beginning to end the experience was excellent. Dr Yu and his staff are exceptionally professional, patient, caring and truly concerned for a patient’s well being. Would highly recommend to anyone needing/considering having a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Excellent staff, facilities and doctor. Can't say enough about how nice the staff treated me. i would highly recommend this organization. thank you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Everyone was super friendly. Communication was great, always asking if I had questions or if I needed anything. Love the gowns especially the color. Great job everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr. Victor Yu's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Assurant