Ratings for Dr. Victor Yu

I'm pleased with friendly environment and staff all friendly and caring especially Dr. Yu who did my procedures. And i want to thank him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I appreciate all and everything your staff in the surgery center and your office staff before the surgery did for me. I will definitely refer my associates and friends, colleagues to you Dr. Best Regards.......Alex Lorre

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Wonderful staff. Friendly Helpful Engaged. A smooth experience for a trying procedure. Thanks

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Everyone that I came in contact with at this facility were AWESOME! The staff assisted me right when I entered the lobby and directed me to my appointment area the registration staff were quick and friendly and the nurses were wonderful. My doctor was friendly and informative and he did a great job!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Dr. Victor Yu, in addition to being entirely professional and very competent physician, was so caring, kind and understanding of my anesthesia phobia. He set my mind at ease and addressed my issues with concern and caring. That meant everything to me. I don't know that I would have completed the procedures had it been with any other doctor. And the office staff and nurses are very kind and obviously dedicated to caring for their patients.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

This is my first Endoscopy, was little nervous walking in, but the staff made it very easy and comfortable from the minute I walked in into the office to the minute I sat in my car.. Very professional staff ( ALL ), most importantly very caring, I would not change a thing! Thanks

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Staff were very professional. Overall experience was excellent. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

You are so professional, nice,friendly, I am so happy for your service.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

It was a very clean n orderly. The staffers were very friendly n polite.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

It was a very good experience with Dr Yu and the staffs with my Colonoscopy and Gasttoscpoy procedures. It was my first time of doing both and there was some fears before the procedure. The procedure was painless and Dr. Yu give a very clear explanation of the result after the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Victor Yu's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare