Ratings for Dr. Victor Yu

Dr. Yu and his staff was great! I initially had my colonoscopy (first ever) scheduled with another Dr.s office and had to switch last minute due to the way they handled their scheduling and had to abruptly cancel my procedure appointment the day of my prep... Through reviews I found online, I decided to go with Dr. Yu's office, and I'm glad I did! From the scheduling, to the day of the procedure, to the day after the procedure, Dr. Yu and his staff was on top of it. I felt very comfortable through the entire process and will continue to see them for any G.I. checkups and procedures.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Thank you so much for making the test so easy to set up and pass. Everything was excellent. Dear Dr. Yu, thank you for very clear explanations, test performance and follow up. Congratulations with excellent staff! Gary

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

All the staff were very easy to work with and talk to, they were very nice and worked very well with me when scheduling an appointment! I'm happy with how the surgery went and the results

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I am so pleased with my physician Victor Yu, MD. When I arrived, I was promptly registered, called to begin my treatment at the scheduled time, nurses where attentive, Anesthesiologist, Richard Cano, MD., was friendly and comforting, and patiently answered all my questions. Dr. Yu's, medial technician was super polite.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had a wonderful experience in the Hoag Hospital in Irvine today. All the staff were very courtesy and helpful. The facility is nice and clean. All the doctors and nurses were friendly and thorough in explaining the procedures. They made me feel at ease and comfortable! I felt much better after the procedure. Overall everything was excellent!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Yu always so nice and well explained and the staff very nice

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

For a start my support from the Hoag nurses were excellent, thru their roles, their personality and most of all to the patient. I am honored to have Dr Vu as one of my trusted physicians. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

It was all good. I don’t think I need more details.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

The doctor was on time. Show caring for patient. Would recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

My appointment today to have an endoscopy with Dr. Yu ent extremely well. The entire team from reception, to registration, pre-procedure team and then the actual procedure was excellent. I am truly grateful to everyone on the team this morning for being so caring. Thanks to each and everyone who made this a great experience today!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Victor Yu's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)