Ratings for Dr. Victor Yu

I had a great experience, the staff was very professional, at the same time they all made me feel like I was the most important person there! Doctor Yu talked to me before and after the procedure and he couldn’t have been nicer and more professional! Good results, too!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Everything went smoothly, doctors and staff very professional and caring. Dr Yu explained the procedure before hand and spoke with me following it. Now, we're just waiting for biopsy results. Also, Michelle in Dr Yu's office was very helpful and patient in explaining everything necessary to do to prepare for the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Had my procedure done this morning and the staff was very professional and friendly, highly recommended !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My overall experience at Dr. Yu's office and the surgery center I had my procedure at was excellent!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Your office was excellent, understood the urgency of my request and worked quickly to schedule both my appt and procedure with in the week. Dr. Yu was excellent, and very considerate. He came and explained situation with delay at Hoag and we proceeded without any issues. The nurse Sara at Hoag was also exceptional, ensured that my very extensive medical history was entered manually into the new EPIC System.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Yu is a smart, kind and wonderful physician. He cares about his patients genuinely. He diagnosed me after many years of an undiagnosed autoimmune disease that others did not find. His staff go above and beyond. It is a privilege to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Very pleased Great doctor and great staff Nice facility Very pleased to know Dr Yu Thanks

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I am completely satisfied with the servcices you and your provided to me. You are very friendly and always take time to answer all my questions regarding my procedure. The staff is very patient and knowledgeable. Christina and Barbara are very profesional and cheerful. The office is clean and neat. Thank you very much for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

My entire experience was perfect in every sense. To be honest, I was visibly terrified of the procedures and the ENTIRE staff made me absolutely comfortable and treated me as if we were good friends. I think I'm going to take them some cookies from favorite bakery to show my appreciation.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Yu and his staff was great! I initially had my colonoscopy (first ever) scheduled with another Dr.s office and had to switch last minute due to the way they handled their scheduling and had to abruptly cancel my procedure appointment the day of my prep... Through reviews I found online, I decided to go with Dr. Yu's office, and I'm glad I did! From the scheduling, to the day of the procedure, to the day after the procedure, Dr. Yu and his staff was on top of it. I felt very comfortable through the entire process and will continue to see them for any G.I. checkups and procedures.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Victor Yu's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)