Ratings for Dr. Sandra E. Collazo

I have been to Houston Eye Associates, Vision Source, and many other eye doctors...she is the best. I was nervous about using one associated with Sams because I thought they were here today..gone tomorrow but she has been here 15 years and has a great following. I am older 61 and trying to go from hard to soft contacts and she is SO patient and kind about my inability to get my Contacts out. I went home and had to come back. She always says No Problem and makes you feel like you are not taking too much time....even though I did! She will get you seeing 20/20 . She has the field test and automated machines that check your prescription! I highly recommend her! Very knowledgable about allergies that affect the eyes! Blessed to know about her!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Ok.. i usually dont do ratings.. it was ok..Small office.. good prices.. she has had the same employee for so many years.. good to see same staff every year i go in. doctor is very serious. Works too fast.. she gave me a test where i clearly said no to on the back of the form in which i had to pay an extra fee.. did not like that at all.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

knowledgable and eperienced. respects all.clean and neat clinic.good tools.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

My husband and I have been patients for 6-7 years. Dr. Collazo has always answered all our questions and responded to all our concerns. She did not hesitate to refer us to an opthamalogist when she thought it was necessary, even making the appointments for us. She also discussed their findings with us to make sure we understood. In these years Dr. Collazo has had the same employee who always greets us by name with a smile. I would recommend and have recommended Dr. Collazo to friends.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This doctor wasn't understanding and considerate. She placed contacts in my eyes and wanted me to agree with the contact prescription while having my dilated eyes. Worst eye doctor experience in my life.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Front office and staff leave a little to be desired but you go there for the doctor who I highly recommend. She is totally attentive to the patients needs and takes the time to find the optimal solution.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Very knowledgable, and professional, she knows what she doing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I got the full service, which was much cheaper than any alternative eye exam at another optometry clinic especially since I dont have insurance. Dr. Collazo is SO nice and is very helpful. She is staffed with one other worker and they're both fluent in spanish. Her clinic is small but has good equipment and was very clean and ordered. I had a great experience here.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Not satisfied with services including the front desk customer service

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Sandra E. Collazo's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)