Ratings for Dr. Fred Adair Blackledge

Incredible doctor. So happy I chose him! Will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Simply the best! Highly recommend. Had brow and upper eye lift. Could not be more pleased .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Best injectables experience ever. Dr. Adair is amazing and conservative in his approach. He's the first doctor that didn't try to up-sell me...he actually talked me out of additional fillers instead of trying to convince me I needed more. This is the only place I'll be going for all future injections etc.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Excellent doctor that aims to get the results you want. Great personality & care & consern for his patients! Very pleased & would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I came in with my husband. Our experience was incredible. From start to finish, Dr. to staff. I would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. black ledge has given me 2 facelift s in a period of about 20 years, I am 70 years old and I will have have a third one, if I live long enough. I would not think of going anywhere else. My name is Elaine Pinner and I live in Senatobia, Ms.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I love this entire clinic from the front desk to the esthetician and then the icing on the cake is Dr Blackledge, who promptly introduced himself as Adair Blackledge. Wow, even my daughter was impressed with that and made another appointment because of his approachability. I have loved every visit and gotten just what I needed and wanted. No more-no less! I haven't considered going anywhere else....why would I ??

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

So overrated..and people have finally started to figure that out. He is not board-certified and isn't upfront about his lack of experience & training in certain areas. I would never go back to him. I am just one of many people I know who had a bad experience with him.

Submitted October 5, 2015

Forget diamonds, Plastic Surgeon is a girls best friend. Dr. Blackledge is the the best! I've had several procedures from a cheek lift to Voluma. Sometimes he turns down my request stating, I don't need it....yet. I really feel he has my best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Blackledge and his staff are very professional and terrific. I was leary of Botox at first but after my first appt. all fear was gone. Dr. Blackledge made me feel so at ease. He ask me what I wanted to do. He answered all my questions. He didn't make me feel rushed! Everyone in his office is very nice. The only thing I would wait in line for on Black Friday is for an appt. with Dr. Blackledge!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Fred Adair Blackledge's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1997)