Ratings for Dr. Lauren Greenberg

She removed a cancer that was on my face. She said not top worry about it, because there would be no scarring. Instead she defaced me. Everyday I look into the mirror I think of her poor skills. It's been five years now, and I'm still angry.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Greenberg is very self assured and rightfully so. She fixed a botched liposuction job that another local plastic surgeon did. She really helped my result and I feel that she made me feel comfortable with my body. I appreciate her work and her honesty with what result I should expect.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Greenberg seems knowledgeable when you talk to her about procedures, but she doesn't have the patience to discuss in detail. She glossed over some of my questions and dismissed concerns. But the real problem was in the result. My liposuction had a lot of flaws, some bordering on serious and obvious. And, like some others, I found her to be obstinate in her denial that her work was unsatisfactory; and she insisted that all her other patients have been thrilled with her work. Thanks to this site I can see that is not the case!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

This was one of my bigger mistakes in life. She just does not have enough experiences to back up all her big talk about herself. My results were very unsatisfactory and she would not entertain any discussion about it. No willingness on her part to fix things and no advice as to where I could go to get things fixed. That was it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Lauren Greenberg's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be more pleased with the outcome of Dr. Greenberg's work. I had an abdominoplasty with muscle repair, upper and lower pinch blepharoplasty, and fat ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg is not only a skilled plastic surgeon, she is an artist. I went to her for a breast reduction in hopes of finding much-needed relief from the pain..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Taking metal clamps in your head out with plyers"

January 11, 2015