Ratings for Dr. Lauren Greenberg

My results from major surgery to correct my awful middle age spread, which stayed with me no matter how much weight I lost or exercise I did, have been miraculous. Dr. Greenberg is an incredibly skilled surgeon, and her Botox and filler injections are always flawless. She genuinely cares for her patients wellbeing, and I never feel like she'll go overboard as some plastic surgeons do, she's a straight shooter, and conservative but appropriate so her patients don't look fake or blown up. She's a truly amazing, talented doctor who I completely trust .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Greenberg is amazing! I could not be more pleased with my results. She and her team including Justine and Lyla are simply wonderful and make you feel very comfortable right from the start. Dr. Greenberg was always there to address all my questions and concerns and would respond back immediately to any emails that I would send her. She understands exactly what her patients desire and works with them to help them achieve their goals while at the same time being realistic with them. I am so happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Greenberg!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I had a wonderful, wonderful experience. I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr. Greenburg (and Justine) were an absolute delight to work with and were available anytime I needed them. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I could not be more pleased with the outcome of Dr. Greenberg's work. I had an abdominoplasty with muscle repair, upper and lower pinch blepharoplasty, and fat transfer to my face. While I could have had these procedures done by reputable surgeons much closer to where I live, it was worth it to me to drive over an hour each way to work with Dr. Greenberg. She has a special interest and skill in fat transfer and I didn't want my liposuctioned fat from the abdominoplasty to go to waste. She has a great balance of skill, artistic vision, and bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Greenberg is not only a skilled plastic surgeon, she is an artist. I went to her for a breast reduction in hopes of finding much-needed relief from the pain in my back and neck. Dr. Greenberg and her staff were professional, informational, and, most of all, personal. I had a million questions and she took the time to answer each and every one with honesty—a little humor. She even showed me before, during, and after photos as she walked me through the procedure, so I could understand what I was signing up for. Since surgery, I have noticed a significant reduction in back and neck pain, and my breasts look amazing! I can finally wear tank-tops and dresses, which prior to surgery were not an option with my breast size. Even better, I stand straighter and feel comfortable in my new body. Dr. Greenberg made me a size that naturally fits my frame and gave me a youthful lift without the ugly anchor scars I had assumed went with a reduction. An added bonus is that it looks like I have lost weight because with the lift I have a few inches more torso, so my waist looks tucked in and my hour glass is curvier . My experience has been so incredible, and my transformation so exciting, my friend is going in for the same procedure! Thanks, Dr. Greenberg, you are the best!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Taking metal clamps in your head out with plyers

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and her staff were fantastic. I had a breast augmentation done and from day 1, she was informative, detailed, answered all my questions and gave me pros and cons on my choices. She was never pushy, just straight forward. She was very helpful during the healing process, always responding to any frantic calls and emails within the same day. I am very happy with the way my breasts turned out and would definitely recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I searched and interviewed doctors all over the bay area to do a cosmetic procedure on my face. After meeting with all the doctors, I chose Dr. Lauren Greenberg. I completely trust her. I met with Dr. Greenberg more than once and she was always professional, available, up to date, scientifically current and most importantly wanted to know my opinions about what I wanted to accomplish -- never hurried. Isn't that what you want from a cosmetic surgeon? She is super kind and just plain sweet. Dr. Greenberg is an artist. I never felt hurried and she had great ideas and opinions about state of the art surgery, the biology of healing and cosmetic repair gadgets. Her office assistant, Justine, is the sweetest too. Extremely cordial practice. I will be a repeat customer for Dr. Greenberg and really happy and lucky to have met this artist who happens to be a fantastic cosmetic surgeon. WooHoo!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

My husband and I were impressed with Dr. Greenberg from the Consultation to the end result. My eyes are now open and look very youthful and rested. No bruising! Thank you Dr. Greenberg! Great bedside manner and even better results! My emails and phones calls were always answered within 24 hours. I could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

LOVE HER!! Been going to her for my cosmetic "mid life" facial filler upgrades. She cares for her patients, is very knowledgeable and really fun during visits! She's wonderful! She always makes sure everthing looks totally natural which is important to me (and I think her too). I'm very, very happy with her and highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Lauren Greenberg's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Champ Va