Ratings for Dr. Lauren Greenberg

I had a wonderful, wonderful experience. I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr. Greenburg (and Justine) were an absolute delight to work with and were available anytime I needed them. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I could not be more pleased with the outcome of Dr. Greenberg's work. I had an abdominoplasty with muscle repair, upper and lower pinch blepharoplasty, and fat transfer to my face. While I could have had these procedures done by reputable surgeons much closer to where I live, it was worth it to me to drive over an hour each way to work with Dr. Greenberg. She has a special interest and skill in fat transfer and I didn't want my liposuctioned fat from the abdominoplasty to go to waste. She has a great balance of skill, artistic vision, and bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Greenberg is not only a skilled plastic surgeon, she is an artist. I went to her for a breast reduction in hopes of finding much-needed relief from the pain in my back and neck. Dr. Greenberg and her staff were professional, informational, and, most of all, personal. I had a million questions and she took the time to answer each and every one with honesty—a little humor. She even showed me before, during, and after photos as she walked me through the procedure, so I could understand what I was signing up for. Since surgery, I have noticed a significant reduction in back and neck pain, and my breasts look amazing! I can finally wear tank-tops and dresses, which prior to surgery were not an option with my breast size. Even better, I stand straighter and feel comfortable in my new body. Dr. Greenberg made me a size that naturally fits my frame and gave me a youthful lift without the ugly anchor scars I had assumed went with a reduction. An added bonus is that it looks like I have lost weight because with the lift I have a few inches more torso, so my waist looks tucked in and my hour glass is curvier . My experience has been so incredible, and my transformation so exciting, my friend is going in for the same procedure! Thanks, Dr. Greenberg, you are the best!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Taking metal clamps in your head out with plyers

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and her staff were fantastic. I had a breast augmentation done and from day 1, she was informative, detailed, answered all my questions and gave me pros and cons on my choices. She was never pushy, just straight forward. She was very helpful during the healing process, always responding to any frantic calls and emails within the same day. I am very happy with the way my breasts turned out and would definitely recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I searched and interviewed doctors all over the bay area to do a cosmetic procedure on my face. After meeting with all the doctors, I chose Dr. Lauren Greenberg. I completely trust her. I met with Dr. Greenberg more than once and she was always professional, available, up to date, scientifically current and most importantly wanted to know my opinions about what I wanted to accomplish -- never hurried. Isn't that what you want from a cosmetic surgeon? She is super kind and just plain sweet. Dr. Greenberg is an artist. I never felt hurried and she had great ideas and opinions about state of the art surgery, the biology of healing and cosmetic repair gadgets. Her office assistant, Justine, is the sweetest too. Extremely cordial practice. I will be a repeat customer for Dr. Greenberg and really happy and lucky to have met this artist who happens to be a fantastic cosmetic surgeon. WooHoo!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

My husband and I were impressed with Dr. Greenberg from the Consultation to the end result. My eyes are now open and look very youthful and rested. No bruising! Thank you Dr. Greenberg! Great bedside manner and even better results! My emails and phones calls were always answered within 24 hours. I could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

LOVE HER!! Been going to her for my cosmetic "mid life" facial filler upgrades. She cares for her patients, is very knowledgeable and really fun during visits! She's wonderful! She always makes sure everthing looks totally natural which is important to me (and I think her too). I'm very, very happy with her and highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Greenberg is a fantastic surgeon and I have never had a more positive experience with a doctor. She is caring, kind, and keeps up on the latest information in her field. I went to her after losing 190 pounds and she has done a wonderful job at removing all the wrinkles caused by my weight loss. Within the past year she completed a tummy tuck, breast lift, liposuction, and 2 weeks ago, a face lift. She is honest, direct, and kind. She answers all my questions and has always given me the full information I needed to make the right decisions for my body. She is not someone who encourages more surgery to enrich herself. My phone calls have always been returned within minutes. Best of all, she did a great job with each surgery and I am so happy with how I look now.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I had a very good experience with a tummy tuck and lipo. She had me postpone it since I wanted to loose weight. I never did. But I look great now, thanks to her careful eye. I did not think I needed lipo on my inner thighs, she disagreed, and I am happy she did. It was my first experience with plastic surgery and if I choose to do any " upkeep" i will contact Dr. Greenberg again

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Lauren Greenberg's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)