Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Clayman

I've got news for the last reviewer. Dr. Cskai operated on me 3 times, trying to fix my breast & he charged me 3 times & then told me he couldn't help me & I needed to see another doctor...that doctor operated another 2 times & still was quite deformed ...I saw dr. Mark Clayman & he never once bad mouthed either of my previous surgeons (even though I tried to get him to). Dr. Clayman straight up told me that it would probably take a couple surgeries to fix my issues, but after one surgery I was happy & the guy charged me a fraction of what I paid at the other surgeons, all because he felt bad about what I had been through. So my message to to potential patients, is that I almost didn't see dr.clayman because of a negative review I read somewhere, but then met so many happy patients that I decided to see him as a last resort & I'm so thankful I did, but wish I would have seen him first. He's very honest & will let you know your limits based on your anatomy & will not try to sell you on a procedure; great doc & very compassionate

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

if u have any pre-existing problems before breast works done, don't use either clayman dr. I had 3 surgeries and still had to go elsewhere. if ALL u need is bigger breasts he will probrably do. everyone I now know has had repeated surgeries with this father son duo. I ended up using dr. csikai one surgery, fixed the problem as I had wanted in the beginning. I'll just say filling up the breast with saline is not a breast lift!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

had breast augmentation and botox, great experience

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Clayman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've got news for the last reviewer. Dr. Cskai operated on me 3 times, trying to fix my breast & he charged me 3 times & then told me he couldn't help me & I ne..."

December 9, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 12, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark A."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "GAINESVILLE" to "Jacksonville"

December 16, 2012