Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Wold

This doctor was on call when I needed an emergency c-section. He literally saved the life of my baby and me. I will never forget how he made me feel confident and empowered me in a very serious situation. Just an overall great guy!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

the best. very caring and understanding. he actually remembers things you've discussed in prior visits. office staff is very courteous and professional. waiting area is nice and comfortable. there can be a delay in your appointment time, but i guess that's always how it is with all ob's.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

DR.WOLD WAS KIND AND CARING IN HELPING ME WITH MY HIGH RISK PREGNANCY

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

I waited for over an hour, fifteen minutes before I got up and resceduled for another day. Previously, three other patients had inquired on the long wait. The receptionist was a bit haughty with my request; however, the nurses in the nurses station seemed to be sympathetic to the lack of respect that this practice shows to its patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2006

Dr. Stephen M. Wold's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts