Ratings for Dr. Sadaf Taimur

The best oncologist i have seen. he even provided her personal email and cell phone to me so i could call her with any questions. This was such a nice gesture on her part. She is compassionate and takes the time to explain the treatment options. S

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I can't think of a better doctor to trust with my cancer care. Dr. Taimur is the best oncologist/hematologist I have interacted with. She listens to her patients and works diligently to come up with a care plan that is well researched. I always talk about her professional mannerism and how much she has helped me to cope with a difficult situation. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

One of the best doctors I have had. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and extremely courteous. Dr. Taimur helped me guide through a difficult phase of my life and I will grateful for her help. Dr. Taimur is probably the best Oncologist/Hematologist you can find.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I wish it were my sister rating Dr. Taimur, however, she can't because she died. So I feel responsible to anyone out there who may be deciding which doctor to go to for treatment, to read on & then decide. My sister was a thriving self sufficient loving person who had an accident 3 years ago. Over the course of 2 years being in the care of Dr. T., my sister only got worse. I witnessed my sister with a list of questions for Dr. T. which largely went unanswered & I felt she was totally dismissed as a patient. Never did she offer information for my sister. My sister unfortunately decided to go forward with an elective surgery when she was in a most fragile state with outstanding medical issues. Dr. T. was part of the team clearing my sister for this surgery. I hold her partially responsible for allowing my sister who was so frail to even be considered for surgery. I watched my sister for 16 days on life support in terrible agony as each organ was placed on life support...tragedy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014