Ratings for Dr. Maria MOLINA

Dr. Molina's work is disgusting & the attitudes of her front desk staff is awful. I was a high risk pregnancy & she did not show any concern about anything. She was supposed to be seeing me 4 weeks apart, 2 weeks apart, then 1 week apart. She constantly scheduled me on days that she's on call & would cancel my appointments 15 minutes before my scheduled time. One time I got there & they even told me she wasn't there & tried having me wait in he room until she returned. They couldn't get ahold of her or get any calls back. They leave you in the room for an hour at best every time. I had to start coming 30 min early just to get in at a decent time. I had scans that showed my baby was not growing properly, and the last one confirmed there was no growth in 2 weeks. They held me & my boyfriend in the office trying to get ahold of Molina, but of course she wouldn't answer. So they told us we were okay to leave with no explanation as to why our baby wasn't growing. I tried calling on call doctors and labor and delivery but they said they couldn't access my ultrasound because it wasn't signed over in the system. I called another hospital in Massachusetts and posed my concerns & practically begged for them to check the well being of my baby. They took me in even though they didn't know me & I wasn't a patient of theirs. I ended up hospitalized for 2 days testing for preeclampsia and discussing induction for my baby that stopped growing. And also found out my amniotic fluid levels were on the low side of normal which was never discussed with me by Molina either. For the safety of you & your babies, don't go to her. If I could rate 0 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

It seems like Dr. Molina got her PH.D. out of a cereal box. She rushed me in and out of her office multiple times, she doesn't care to explain anything- just throws facts at you expecting that you know what she's talking about. This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of questions and she doesn't really care to answer any of my questions. When I finally got fed up and told them the receptionist that I was switching to another OB, she gave me a hard time and threatened not to send my information over. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

She listens and encourages. Overall wonderful doctor. I wish she could be my primary!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Maria MOLINA's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Taunton, MA