Ratings for Dr. Wanda J. Spencer

From the moment I walked into this office I felt that the office staff was very unprofessional. It took 30-45 minutes before I was seen by the physician assistant. While sitting in the waiting room I could hear the girl at the front desk making negative comments about another patient. I thought this was very distateful. Once I was seen by the doctor and expressed to her my reason for the appointment I didn't feel like she really listened to my concerns. At one point I felt she was very dismissive and laughed at me. I have never experienced this from a doctor and hope I never do again. My instincts told me that this was the wrong fit. I felt like I was just another number. A few months later I was billed by her office and made arrangements to make payments for six months. I made every payment on time and on the fifth month I noticed that the billing office debited my account for double the amount we agreed upon. All they could say was "sorry". They couldn't be more unprofessional! Done!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Truly one of the best doctors ever. Dr. Spencer gets to know her patients and takes the time to get a real understanding for who you are and why you went to the office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

This is the best doctor ever. Very caring, makes you feel comfortable, Knowledgable. Does not over schedule, so her visits are on time! Her staff is great. I just wish she delivered babies. But I do see her until my fifth month of each of my three pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Wanda J. Spencer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Santa Maria, CA