Ratings for Dr. Ingrid A. Remigino

She is extremely caring and professional - staff is second to none!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Remigino for the past 16 years. She is the best dentist I have ever had. Staff is friendly, helpful. Dental hygienist terrific. I have crowns done as well as an emergency care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been with Dr. Remigino for over ten years. In that time she has been thorough in her care of my teeth and mouth. I have had cosmetic work done as well as regular maintenance. She has placed two crowns and addressed a number of bite issues. He exams are comprehensive and her work is impeccable. The office staff is responsive to personal needs and makes appointment accommodations easy and timely. She has been pleasant and welcoming. She inspires confidence in her evaluation of your mouth and her dental skills.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

HAD AN EMERGENCY, AND NEEDED WORK DONE, SO I CALLED MONDAY MORNING AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT GET IN THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK SHE WAS ON VACATION....THIS IS NOT GOOD SERVICE......TIME FOR A NEW DENTIST

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012