Ratings for Dr. Debra K. Spatz

Had my finger cut off she took care of it. First class doctor!!! Thank You

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Spatz has an extremely full practice. On some visits the waiting room has been filled to capacity but I never experienced more than a 30 minute delay form my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Spatz is very thorough and expert in her diagnosis and treatment. She made sure I knew what the problem was and what I should expect from the various treatment options. During the surgical procedure she was extremely informative during the preop wait and was present when I was taken to the operating suite where she again greeted me and did her best to keep me at ease as much as possible. She completely explained the procedure, what the recovery would be like in terms of comfort, recovery time, and what follow-up therapy would be required. She was always warm and friendly. The staff all treated me with respect but were also warm and friendly at each visit.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Debra K. Spatz's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Prince Frederick, MD