Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Espinoza

Dr. Espinoza and her staff are excellent! I was seen right away and my insurance paperwork was already authorized upon my arrival. The Dr. was very patient and explained in detail to me what would make my sight better. The staff helped me pick a frame and broke down my benefit to me. I will definitely be going back to Doral Eye Center.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Lori L. Espinoza's response
Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you had a good experience at our office. We pride ourselves are making our patients comfortable and informed on their vision health. We look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted April 20, 2017

First visit with the Dr & her staff. I was pleased with the professionalism of the doctor. Even though it was just basic customer service, she asked probing questions and I appreciated her general ability to seem empathetic to my life. I will say that the price of the exams and my one pair of frames was more than i was expecting to pay. No one bothered to go over in detail what i was paying for or how much my insurance covered. I highly recommend asking to see in detail what you're paying for.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Lori L. Espinoza's response
Thank you for your review. We are however sorry that you feel you were not fully explained your benefits. We do our best to make sure our patients understand their plan benefits. If you feel you need us to explain in more detail, please feel free to contact us at doraleyecenter@aol.com or by calling: 305-406-3040.

Submitted April 20, 2017

I went today to this Doctor and my experience was such that it will be the last time I do business with her and her office

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Lori L. Espinoza's response
Thank you for your review.... We are sorry that you were disappointed with our services. We strive to give our patients the best service for their ocular health. If there's something that you need to discuss with us that may help us make visits to our office more pleasurable, please e-mail us at: doraleyecenter@aol.com or call us at: 305-406-3040.

Submitted April 20, 2017

Entiendo por que quiere que le hablen en ingles, su apellido britanico Lo dice todo jajajjaa! Acomplejada.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Esta doctora Lori Espinoza es una racista , después de yo hablar con ella siempre en español , me grito que le hablara en inglés , solo Porque le dije que no estaba de acuerdo con el trato que me dio muy grosera, me discrimino por hablarle en español y me corrió de su oficina , además que metiendose en mi vida privada me falto al respetos mi profesión , esta doctora no debería creer que puede ser una grosería así y Discriminar en este país , tengan cuidado no es una profesional que vergüenza que se llamen doctores personas como esta señora . Con una actitud muy racista me corrió de su oficina . tengan cuidado !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Best Optometrist I've taken my family to.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

this is my first visit with Dr. Espinoza she is very professional, respectful, she devoted me time to examine me properly and to identify what I really need. she is American but she also speaks very good Spanish. thanks God bless

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have never been treated so poorly by someone who calls them self a professional. Dr. Lori Espinoza has a terrible attitude and condescending tone. However, i am grateful of my horrible experience because i now realize i had been paying Double for her services. I will never recommend this physician...she is a time bomb!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

awful customer service, the women acted like she was crazy, with bad mood and making fun of the customers, very unprofessional and rude. And the prices are out of this world!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Very unprofessional Dr.- a piece of work. She was my Eye Dr for a few years. She accused me of having a mistress in front of my wife - asking who the girl was I brought in for my exam 2 years prior and saying the girl didn't look like my wife. The truth is there's no GF or mistres, and in fact I visited her with my young son so there was no woman with us. She wouldn't admit she had mistaken me for another customer and she went on and on about demanding who it was. My wife knew this wasn't true as she remembered that appointment and why she wasn't in the office with us (she was shopping 2 stores away). Needless to say, we never returned other than to pick up our glasses. My recommendation - select another Dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr. Lori L. Espinoza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp