Ratings for Dr. R. Carl Mumpower

Do not go to this very mean and arrogant man. He is only out for the money. He does not care about the patients at all.

Submitted June 9, 2017

He thinks he a big shot, little does he know he really is not. He is very stuck on his self, and does not care about the patients AT ALL. I have heard several people say bad stuff about him. Guess I should have listened when they told me not to got to him. He is just in the practice for the money. I have to admit, he can be a butt hole, most of the time. He did the very minimal he could do for me, and told me he could not run in circles for me. He could have done what he was suppose to do, but he didn't, and because of him I may end up not able to have a life changing procedure that could fix my disability. He charged 225$ for a 35 minute psych evaluation. He didn't even do what he was suppose to do, and then refused to do what he was suppose to do without charging another 225$. DO NOT GO TO THIS ARROGANT WICKED MAN!

Submitted June 8, 2017

He seems much more interested in the almighty dollar than he does in genuinely helping his patient. At least, that was my experience. He is rather arrogant and trust to be domineering in conversation as well.

Submitted June 8, 2017

Very arrogant Dr. Wouldn't recommend! Thinks he's a big shot...only about the money to him....doesn't care.

Submitted June 7, 2017

Too busy for basic care of a patient. Not recommended.

Submitted June 7, 2017

He is too busy to care for his patients. Not recommended.

Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Mumpower is a kind and incredibly insightful therapist. I am always at ease talking with him. He has religious values, that are important to me. He is honest and straight to the point. Very reassuring that I can deal with what life is throwing my way. I would most highly recommend Dr. Mumpower.

Submitted November 30, 2016

Insightful, discerning, intelligent and kind all come to mind when describing Dr. Mumpower. I know of three other individuals who have benefitted from his wise counsel and his patient understanding. The office environment has easy jazz in the background and a precious pooch named Pepper (English Setter) eager to meet and greet you. Dr. Mumpower can help and will not disappoint anyone ready to tackle life's challenges and hardships. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014