Ratings for Dr. Candice D. Lovell

She is awesome! I was shocked at how thorough and beyond she went during my appointment, as physicians are usually always in a big rush. She asked me many questions and gave me thorough explanations about what to expect and responses to my questions. I'm satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I recently had a miscarriage at 19 weeks while under the "care" of Dr. Candice Lovell. I had called her 3 times to ask if I should come in due to very painful abdomen cramping. All 3 times she had her staff call me back, only to tell me that I was constipated and not to worry. Turns out I was having preterm labor and in the process of losing my unborn daughter. After the horrible ordeal of an ambulance ride, D & C, and losing my child, I left her numerous messages. She called back once after 6 calls and didn't even leave a message when I missed her call. At my next appointment (which happened to be on the Monday after the weekend that I miscarried)She was absolutely callous and unconcerned. She never even said "sorry for your loss" or anything of the sort. (That was the worst if you ask me, the total lack of compassion)On top of that she had NO information for me and didn't even try to examine me. If you value your body and your pregnancy please do not see this worthless doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

She was the first OB/GYN that i had ever seen,she was not very concerned with this. I was having problems with regulating my period and was very concerned with this, after being switched from birth control to birth control she was still unhelpful. I had several appointments and every time it seemed that I had to re-explain what was going on and she never mentioned anything unless I first brought it up. I also had blood work done there and the technician that worked there was not very skillful and she put a large bruise on my arm. I would not recommend for a young teen/woman.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Lovell is thorough and explains procedures well. She gives you your options, her recommendation, then she lets you decide what to do. I highly recommemd her, bedside manner is top notch.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Candice D. Lovell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Brookfield, WI