Ratings for Dr. Rachel Wakatsuki

Dr. Wakatsuki provided me with the best care I could have wanted. She listened and responded. I am searching for her so I can continue to employ her services. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Dr. Wakatsuki was an outstanding physician. She was very compassionate and communicative. She listens better than almost any other physician I know. She's current on medical treatments and doesn't dither. I know that her previous employer was the cause of the time and question limits; I know she was frustrated with the time limits and push for volume. I recommend her highly to anyone. I'd follow her anywhere if I could figure out where she went.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

A George Washington School of Medicine Grad.The best,most friendly, and most knowledgable G.P. that I know.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

I visited Dr. Wakatsuki twice asking for help with a few problems. After examining me by touching my knee she diagnosed me with beginning osteoporosis and send me for x-rays. Since nothing showed up, she recommended me to keep exercising. She had no follow up although my joint problem is getting worse. Couple other problems were treated in similar way. I also recall that I was very suprised to read a note on the door in the waiting room stating that you can only ask 3 questions during your examination. I do not feel that she cared to find out cause of my health problems.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Wakatsuki is a Dr. that truly doesn't care about her patients. She is a Primary Care Physician, so I went to her with a sinus infection. She checked me out and then left the room to write a prescription. When she came back, I asked if I could ask her a quick question (about a tick bite-I wanted to make sure it didn't look like Lyme) that would have taken a minute at most. She said "I'm sorry I can't help you, you're fifteen minutes are up. If you have questions for me, you can schedule another appointment and come back." Imagine my shock. I was speechless. She seemed like a nice lady, but the fact that she wouldn't take a couple of secs to answer a simple question really turns me off. If you like having someone who doesn't care, then she's the doc for you. Good Luck!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2006

Dr. Rachel Wakatsuki's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)