Ratings for Dr. Miles H. Bonom

I've been a patient with Dr. Bonom for a number of years and I am very satisfied with his work. I have had my regular check-ups with him for years and I've never had serious dental issues. He is flexible in planning and very friendly and open to questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Both myself and my husband had our first appointment with Dr Bonom yesterday. Let me start with the receptionist a very friendly person and also very helpful we rate her a 5. Dr Bonom, we rated him a 10+ I am not a good patient with dentist, but Dr Bonom made me feel so relaxed that I had forgotten I was setting in a dentist chair. Thank you Dr Bonom for making my visit so very pleasant. You were punctual, helpful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

He takes pride in his work. He did a beautiful job on my daughter's front teeth which had white spots on them. Honest caring person.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Bonom is an excellent dentist, have been going to him for 10+ years. Very conservative, not looking to drive unnecessary procedures. He is open and honest in talking about options, what he recommends... He is a really nice guy, tells you what you need to do to stay in good dental health. He is also very punctual, and is great at keeping appointments to their scheduled time. I like that I'm going to a sole practitioner that knows me, and that I can trust.I highly recommend Dr. Bonom.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Terrible doctor. Would not recommend this to anyone. He did absolutely nothing and charged a lot of money for it. Stay away.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr.Bonom is the ace. Other dentists tell me how good his work is. Been a patient for 20 years, and never a bad experience. Plus every specialist he has referred me to has also been top notch.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

No wait, no unnecessary work done, chatty, friendly, not rushing. Good sense of humour. Our whole family goes there and we love the service.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I am new in town and did not have a dentist. I broke a tooth and contacted Dr. Bonom based on positive ratings/feedback on the Internet. He and his staff and took good care of me and the broken tooth. They were very conscientious and capable. I will be scheduling a regular dental check-up with Dr. Bonom based on my positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I have been there a few times now. He is a fantastic doctor. Always on time waiting for the patient (every time). Absolutely painless dentistry. His knowledge is awesome. If the office charges more co-pay than required, they return it by a check. He is the best that I have ever been too. At times he may sound a little harsh. But I believe it is his way of talking and he is very good and extremely talented. I will recommend him as No. 1 in Stamford.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

Dr Bonom is the best dentist I've ever been to. It's a small personal office so you're never waiting with or behind a crowd. He can be chatty and jokes around a lot while being a GREAT dentist. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007