Ratings for Dr. J. Kevin Schow

Dr Schow is the best root canal guy. I feel like I am regular patient, I have had so much root canal work. Wether I need a root canal or an emergency dental treatment, I call Dr Schow. His team is professional, skilled, and efficient. They provide excellent results and the best care. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I greatly appreciate the service and professionalism of Dr Schow. I had an appointment with him for tooth surgery. Although I was very nervous and super anxious in the beginning, he handled my needs very well and gave me the confidence I needed to relax. He speaks with a soft reassuring voice. Thank you, Dr Schow, for the great experience and easy treatment. I will definitely recommend you to everyone and will definitely call again if I need another root canal.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

The atmosphere is great and the team is well-trained and professional. I am totally satisfied with the service. Therefore, I highly recommend Dr Schow and would like to thank him for finding the source of my pain and making it go away.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Recently I consulted Dr Schow about an emergency for pain resolution. Someone from my circle of friends recommended I see Dr Schow. His service is very efficient and they he uses the latest technology.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

My root canal with Dr Schow was less than an hour. It did not hurt. Completely painless. I was anxious and did not need to be. His office was friendly and helped me understand my insurance and printed out an explanation of everything. Dr. Schow explained the treatment to me with models and a 3D scan. It went smooth and solved my problem. This place is outstanding.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

I should have written this review a couple of weeks ago when I had the root canal but I want to say thank you to Dr Schow and express how much I appreciate his style and skill. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

I called several endodontists in Vancouver to decide were to go with my root canal referral. Lisa at Vancouver Endodontics was by far the most helpful so I went there for a consultation. I really liked Dr Schow and he took great care of me. I had my root canal done and it was a good experience—if you can say that about a root canal. Call Lisa and she will help you get in to Dr Schow.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I was freaked out about getting a root canal. Everyone told me it would hurt so bad. NOT TRUE. Thank you Dr Schow!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

No insurance hassles, no wait, quick turnaround, no pain, no dental implant. Dr Schow saved my tooth. I didn’t know what an “endodontist” was. I know now and I appreciate Dr Schow for resolving my problem.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Wow! Vancouver Endodontics you provide good service. Dr. J K SCHOW and his staff are fantastic. My root canal was a breeze. I was concerned about pain getting the X-rays and shots and there was no pain during my root canal. I am so glad I went to Dr. Painless as I call him now. I will refer my friends to y’all.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018