Ratings for Dr. Martin P. Solomon

I have been a patient for more than 30 years. The doctors, including Dr. Solomon, are wonderful. The staff is very, very helpful. I am not exaggerating when I say that twice, Dr. Solomon either saved my life or prevented something bad from happening. When you combine a doctor who truly cares, with the greatest pharmaceutical companies in the world, good things happen. I am very thankful and fortunate that Dr. Solomon has been my primary care physician for 30+ years.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

long term patient no longer satisfied. Dr. Solomon did not take the time to explain things adequately. his affect is flat, difficult to talk to

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Have been with Dr. Solomon for 10 yrs. I agree with previous reviewer - sometimes Dr. Solomon comes across as caring little. He is very hesitant about recommending specialists. His practice seems to have deteriorated - he was not like this at first. He does not seem to review patient notes prior to my appointments, so he is not current with my situation. He has forgotten that I have had certain tests.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I was a patient of this doctor for many years, and I feel quite mixed about him. There were times that his biases and blinders prevented him from truly listening to his patients and he missed things and acted quite arogantly. Other times, he was a caring, competent professional. His practice is smaller, but he isn't working as much.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Solomon is the best doctor in Boston. Good luck getting an appointment w/ him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Martin P. Solomon's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)