Ratings for Dr. Bassam N. Bashour

Dr B was referred to me by a coworker and I'm sooo happy. He was my son's doctor until 23 or so and my daughter 23 and her daughter(1) both see him. I still take my 15 year old to him also. His bedside manner is the best. He always calls if you have went to ER to check on you. I can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr B is definitely the Best! He was my pediatrician when I was younger, and have been lucky enough to have him care for my son. He not only LISTENS to your concerns, but takes the time to explain what you need to know to help understand what and why. I have never left his office unsure of what was wrong, EXACTLY, and how to fix it. He has given me piece of mind that I would have never gotten anywhere else. He is irreplaceable. I feel sorry for anyone who does not have him for their child's doctor, because they will never know what a real doctor is.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr B, Is the ABSOLUTE best! Thorough, knowledgeable, very competent, and my kids now 13 and 15 love him. He caught an issue with my son that others probably would have glazed over. He is compassionate, and yes he most certainly cares about his patients, and about providing quality information and service. He believes in the work he does and we believe in him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. B! He was my pediatrician until I was 22 (I didnt want to leave)! He currently sees my nephew and some of my cousins and im so happy that he is now seeing my daughter! I trust his words w/o any need for a 2nd opinion. He's brutally honest and honestly concerned. He returns phone calls and work with you regardless of your financial/coverage situation. He will arrange his schedule to see your child. My daughter is ONLY in the Henry Hell.. I mean Henry Ford Network to see Dr. B... He's the best thing they have smoking!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

In my opinion Dr. Bashour is the best doctor, not just Pediatrician , but doctor in the universe! Dr B. not only cares for my seven children (ages 13-21-yes 21 he refuses to leave Dr. B, he also cares for my grandson! His knowledge is so extensive I even rely on him as a reference for own chronic illness. Twice he caught things my regular physician missed! When my daughter was younger she faked sick just to go see Dr. B! The staff is good, and this office will never rush you but punctuality is recommended because he will get you in and out and still allow time for questions and bantering (smile). I sincerely hope he doesn't retire until my grandson is 30!!!!!(that's only 28 years)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

excellant the only word to describe Dr.B Bashour what will I do when he retires my children ages 20,14,7 are all patients.staff is great

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Bassam N. Bashour's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1967)