Ratings for Dr. Melissa F. Vilardebo

I was a patient for several years...after many mistakes by the office staff with appointments, billing and refills - I will find a more competent physician to see. It is not worth the aggravation and extremely poor service and attitude of the staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I feel that tgis doctor does not really care about how the patient feels. It is more of her tginking and speaking for the patient. She will find criticism and not really try ans and hear the patient out. The medicine prescriptions refills are a pain in the behindIif you were to need prior authorizations. They take forever to take care of the problem. And it is a whole back and forth thing between the pharmacy yourself and the doctor. On top of it the back and forth for samples to the office because they have not taken care of the problem.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This is one of the worst doctors offices we have ever been to. The staff is useless and the turn around time for prescriptions is awful. Unable to reach her and get a call back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

This doctor could not care less about the side effects a medicine may have on you. She also denies that you can even get Serotonin Syndrome from taking an SSRI. She was rude and shows no genuine concern for you as a patient. She is however extremely willing to throw prescriptions at you and rush you out the door. This is NOT how to treat patients... Especially in mental health!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She did not give me the time I deserved or needed. I was in and out of her office in less than 15 minutes and I did not get the chance to tell her exactly how I was feeling and reacting to my meds. A friend of hers came in during my visit and she stopped talking to me. The so called doctor chatted with her friend and then wrote him a prescription before she returned her attention to me. When she did, she asked me the same questions she asked 5 minutes before. She did not even act like she cared about my mental health. All she wanted to do was write me a prescription (of a medicine that does not work well with me) and send me on my way!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor. She makes you wait more than 45 minutes or more, then tries to rush you out when she sees you. She has terrible manners, is very rude and judgmental, makes you feel very stupid and looks down upon you. She doesn't understand family support for the mentally ill. She needs to rethink her profession. Truly a terrible doctor, the worst I have dealt with in my entire 50 plus years. I don't think it is to Dr. Noonan's benefit to have her in his office. I believe she has hurt his business. Too bad because Dr. Noonan is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

do not see this doctor, she never calls you back, judges you, does not listen, please, only cares about how she looks in the mirror, cant get threw to cx appt, they cx appt on you as well but charge you to do so, not worth the hour wait to see for 15 minutes, she will laugh at you behind your back, she needs to work on self before she works on others, has complex problem.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

This is like a sweat shop. They get you in and out as fast as possible. I thought I was going there for counseling and she decided to change my anxiety medicine from Lexapro to prozak. I didn't even know they booked another appointment for me, I never got a call to remind me about it, I missed the appointment and they wont waive the $50 fee. This lady is all about $ $ $. She couldn't get me in and out of there fast enough and she showed no interest in doing any counseling, just prescribing a rx so she can sign her name and make some money. Horrible place. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Turnaround time for all prescription and paperwork requests are horrible. Definately feel like justs number here!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I have seen other psychiatrists the past twenty five years, but Dr. Vilardebo is the best. She took the time to listen to my problems and has figured out how to manage my symptoms and issues with medication. I am doing great under her care, the best I have been in my adult life. Thank you Dr. Vilarebo, you made a huge difference in my life and I am very grateful. I highly recommend her - if you have yet to find someone who can truly help you, give Dr. Vilardebo a shot at helping you. She is warm, friendly and extremely intelligent.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012