Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Eltzroth

The staff and doctor are remarkable. I was truly impressed on my first visit. They made me feel like I have been coming here a long time. So glad we found this doctor and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

"Dr. Eltzroth and all of the staff in the office are all great! They are always pleasant, kind and easy to talk to. They are great at explaining what is going on during the visit, and receoption is always great at expaining any billing questions. I would recommend them to any and all of my friends & family!" - Devyn Trenary.........................

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Experienced poor veneer and cosmetic procedure outcomes. Very unhappy with dentist condescending manner and lack of competence with cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Horrible dental care and is expensive. Incompetent with veneer work and dentist is rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

All of my visits have been good experiences. There is little wait time, the staff are fun to talk to, the procedures are done in suc a manner so as to minimize discomfort, and everything is very professional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Sometimes its hard to find a really good dentist but I have found Dr. Eric Eltzroth above and beyond good. His staff of great young ladies that call you by name when you walk through the door - they are very sweet to the patient until they leave. All of my visits have been good experiences. There is little wait time, the staff are fun to talk to, the procedures are done in suhc a manner so as to minimize discomfort, and everything is very professional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Staff is wonderful but the doctor is not the friendliest guy around. He is not a very good listener and could use a lesson in kindness and people skills. I feel like he worries more about his practice and how it reflects on him than his patients .

Submitted October 20, 2015

I have been very pleased with my experiences here with Dr. Eltzroth and staff. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

The staff is polite, kind, and friendly. My experience has always been a positive. The postcard and phone call reminders of my upcoming appointments are so helpful.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014