You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Eltzroth

Staff is wonderful but the doctor is not the friendliest guy around. He is not a very good listener and could use a lesson in kindness and people skills. I feel like he worries more about his practice and how it reflects on him than his patients .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

The staff is polite, kind, and friendly. My experience has always been a positive. The postcard and phone call reminders of my upcoming appointments are so helpful.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I came in to get my teeth cleaned in December. Dr. E. discovered two cavities and urged me to fillings. I initially had a problem with one of them .We discussed options of a root canal or to wait and see if the pain persists. I think we made the right choice to wait because the pain is no longer there.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I had an awesome experience at Dr. Eltzroth’s office. I haven’t been to the dentist in years and the staff were extremely understanding and super nice. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

This guy is a money driven tool. Tried to lead me down the primrose path and when I questioned some of his fees he may as well just told me to leave because that suddenly became his attitude. I truly suspect he did me a favor after reflection.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I love the staff, gentle and very nice to myself and children. You guys are the only office I've gone to on a regular schedule since I was a child. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

It's always tough to find a new dentist when you move to a new town. Fortunately, I found Dr. Eltzroth. He did my much needed root canal and the procedure was pretty much painless. He and the staff are wonderful, professional and genuine. The facility itself is very nice as well. Top notch!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

This dentist has always been professional and courteous. He gives me a number of choices and lets me decide what to proceed with. No pressure. He gets it done, correctly and then moves on. Top notch in my opinion. Very nice office staff as well. Hygenists and RDA's are superb.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Elzroth and his staff have always been very friendly and helpful with my family. We had a dental emergency while he was out of town and he called in the RX for anibiotics as well as a pain medication to get us by until he returned. My boyfriend is just about done with his dental work and I am begining mine. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Eric L. Eltzroth's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is wonderful but the doctor is not the friendliest guy around. He is not a very good listener and could use a lesson in kindness and people skills. I feel..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with my experiences here with Dr. Eltzroth and staff. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to everyone..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is polite, kind, and friendly. My experience has always been a positive. The postcard and phone call reminders of my upcoming appointments are so hel..."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "ERIC" to "ERIC L."

October 20, 2013