Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Eltzroth

All of my visits have been good experiences. There is little wait time, the staff are fun to talk to, the procedures are done in suc a manner so as to minimize discomfort, and everything is very professional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Sometimes its hard to find a really good dentist but I have found Dr. Eric Eltzroth above and beyond good. His staff of great young ladies that call you by name when you walk through the door - they are very sweet to the patient until they leave. All of my visits have been good experiences. There is little wait time, the staff are fun to talk to, the procedures are done in suhc a manner so as to minimize discomfort, and everything is very professional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Staff is wonderful but the doctor is not the friendliest guy around. He is not a very good listener and could use a lesson in kindness and people skills. I feel like he worries more about his practice and how it reflects on him than his patients .

Submitted October 20, 2015

I have been very pleased with my experiences here with Dr. Eltzroth and staff. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

The staff is polite, kind, and friendly. My experience has always been a positive. The postcard and phone call reminders of my upcoming appointments are so helpful.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I came in to get my teeth cleaned in December. Dr. E. discovered two cavities and urged me to fillings. I initially had a problem with one of them .We discussed options of a root canal or to wait and see if the pain persists. I think we made the right choice to wait because the pain is no longer there.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I had an awesome experience at Dr. Eltzroth’s office. I haven’t been to the dentist in years and the staff were extremely understanding and super nice. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

This guy is a money driven tool. Tried to lead me down the primrose path and when I questioned some of his fees he may as well just told me to leave because that suddenly became his attitude. I truly suspect he did me a favor after reflection.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I love the staff, gentle and very nice to myself and children. You guys are the only office I've gone to on a regular schedule since I was a child. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

It's always tough to find a new dentist when you move to a new town. Fortunately, I found Dr. Eltzroth. He did my much needed root canal and the procedure was pretty much painless. He and the staff are wonderful, professional and genuine. The facility itself is very nice as well. Top notch!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012