Ratings for Dr. Deborah K. Sokol

Dr Sokol is either strung out or taking something that makes her forget things. She is dangerous to patients. She ordered the wrong tests for me and gave me the wrong prescription on two separate occasions. Do not go to her for your own safety.It is very noticeable that she is not paying attention to what she is doing.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Doctor was very rude to me, she cut me off in the middle of talking and did not seem the least bit interested in talking to be like a human being or treating me like one. Then, she decided to do a rectal exam which was very rough, she did not explain during or after the procedure what the purpose of this was. Very bad bedside manner. Felt like a number, after waiting a month to go there I would no go back again. She was not friendly at all, considering it's uncomfortable to go anyway, you would think she would take that into consideration. Give me a treatment that seemed to not related to my condition I had for years. Waited a month for an appointment and felt like a number, my advice-stay away! I know I won't be going back. I can say one good thing though, the nurse and other staff seemed a lot friendlier then her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Deborah K. Sokol's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP