Ratings for Dr. Nilufar Medhane

i have been suffering from a variety of foot issues from plantar fasciitis to fungus to more. I had been to other doctors and no one took each case with such depth of knowledge, options, approaches, care and patience to explain and even followup to monitor my development. After 12 years of suffering, and going to different doctors, I finally got results with Dr. Medhane, who all but eradicated all three of my feet issues. I wish i was living in DC and MD area again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Medhane,Performed bunion surgery in 2007, everything went well with the surgery. Now i have to get surgery on my left toe in June 2012. I highly recommend Dr. Medhane. She is very intelligent, she takes her time and she answer all your questions. She is always on time. There are a few times that i went in 15 minutes before my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I had an appointment with her regarding my sprained ankle. She was so professional listening to my concerns took her time to examine my ankle and treated me very kindly. I was very impressed about her knowledge and I would highly recommend her..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I had (have ) a hill pain (burning sensation) and I went to see this Dr. and she simply without through diagnosis prescribed me the orthotics, meaning that she asked me to make an extra appointment for this and a couple of more for picking it up. At the end, the orthotics was not working for me, and even my physical therapist told me that they are not good and I should put them in my shoes. So, all money spent on a few appointments and orthotics and my time was all in vain.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Nilufar Medhane's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp