Ratings for Dr. Elliot S. Shear

Dr. Shear is a great doctor. He is very kind and exceptionally knowledgeable. I am in process of treating my gum disease. I would recommend him to anyone who needs periodontal work.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I had to pay out of pocket for dental implants but the procedure itself was as painless and and efficient as it could have been. Dr. Shear was a pleasure to work with. I have had no problems with either implant, one is 4 years old, the other is two years. They are worth the money.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Shear is an angel. The absolute best experience that Ive ever had with any doctor. He saved my gums and was so kind, caring and considerate. Ive had multiple surgeries and check ups and he has fixed my mouth to perfection. Always caring, always kind, always friendly, and very very intelligent. I would trust him to do any sort of surgery or work on my mouth, gums, and teeth. His staff is wonderful as well. Always smiling and friendly. Very easy to get ahold of. He also performed surgery on my father and saved my fathers gums and teeth. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Elliot S. Shear's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shear is a great doctor. He is very kind and exceptionally knowledgeable. I am in process of treating my gum disease. I would recommend him to anyone wh..."

October 17, 2014
  • First Name changed from "ELLIOT" to "ELLIOT S."

October 20, 2013