Ratings for Dr. Susan Jacob

All I can say is she causes more harm than good to patients and our case. Misdiagnosed me numerous times finally found a doctor that corrected my problems and now I've been healthy for the past several years no thanks to this doctor that I'm writing. Not only does she misdiagnosed me that misdiagnosed Two of my children. While she smiles the other side that smile is she is very judging of you. That was how I felt every time I left the office. I would never recommend this position unless you don't want to have an accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Jacob ordered test after test in an attempt to diagnose my two months of illness severe enough to not be able to go to work. When all of these tests continued to come back normal, she was visibly frustrated not with the tests, but with me. She stopped taking my symptoms seriously, prescribed me medicine that I informed her repeatedly did not alleviate my symptoms, and ordered me to return to work. Finally, she ordered me a test that did NOT come back normal. The test (and the doctor that read the test) stated that I had gallbladder disease. I was, again, told to return to work and that, despite my personal history of gallbladder attacks and family history of gallbladder disease, my gallbladder would NOT be removed. We sought a second opinion and was told that my gallbladder needed to be removed immediately. I had it removed and immediately felt much better, no thanks to Dr. Jacob. We will not be returning to her office again and have already found a new family physician.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Jacob provides excellent care to myself and my family. I have total faith in her decisions and implementations of care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Susan Jacob's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Georgia