Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Snyder

I traveled for over 90 minutes to have Dr. Snyder do my vasectomy . Several friends highly recommended Dr. Snyder. He explained the procedure and made me feel very comfortable.He was on time and the procedure was done painlessly . He explained the recovery time and what I could and couldn't do for a few days. Dr. Snyder called me at home the next day to check on me. I mailed in my specimen in ( after 3 months) on Monday and Dr. Snyder had my result by 4 pm Wednesday. I would highly recommend Dr. Snyder. Very professional and he made the procedure easy and painless. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Had an appointment for a vasectomy, we live 45 minutes away, and after confirming appointment more than once on the phone, were told the day of that we couldn't pay with a check. This guy actually suggested we go cash it at a local bank and come back in an hour. To top it off, we received a bill for the full amount of the procedure, $750, two weeks later, even though it was never performed.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I am not a fan of Dr. Snyder. I went to him in an emergency situation when I was pregnant with my first child. I had a kidney stone and was very dehydrated. I couldn't keep any fluids down and was in extreme pain. He came into the room, and didn't even glance in my direction. He just let his student look me over, while he sat writing in the corner. Then he told me to go home. An hour after getting home, my husband called Dr. Jones(another Dr. in the practice) and told him about my situation. Dr. Jones told me to go to the hospital immedately and check in. When I got there, the doctors and nurses were shocked that I had not been admitted earlier. I was so pale that I blended in with the sheets on the hospital bed. Plus, I was so dehydrated that my veins had collapsed, and it was extremely difficult for the nurses to get an IV inserted. I will never see Dr. Snyder again. He didn't take the time with me to make sure that my baby and I were safe.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Amazing, compassionate care! I wish Dr. Snyder was a primary care dr sometimes, he is very empathetic and listens!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Donald Snyder is amazing. He performed my Essure procedure in 2007, and was so caring and skilled. He gave me no grief about getting sterilized young, unlike so many other doctors. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Donald P. Snyder's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)