Ratings for Dr. Neil Zlatniski

My husband and I love him and staff. Dr. Z is smart ,knowledgeable and awesome. I'm grateful that he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

DR Z has always had an attentive ear, and good advice. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Made an appt for a Podiatrist that was listed on line... called the day of the appt from the lobby asking if Dr. Z was a Podiatrist and that I needed help with my feet. The gal told me to come on up. Quick check in, weighed, put in exam room. Dr. Z comes in see's me with shoe/socks off, asks what the problem is... I explain my pain and he looks at me and tells me "you need to see a Podiatrist"! I asked at the desk if I was gonna be charged for the day, she says yes! RIP OFF! Can't believe the way this office... BEWARE..

Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Z is a calm, patient listener, a "whole person" physician who treats not only the body, but the mind/heart as well. I have nothing but admiration for him, and I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Doctor Z is very friendly but can't handle any real problems without the need to send you to a specialist. Doesn't want to prescribe you any real medicine even if nothing else works. He told me he couldn't help me with arthritis pain. SORRY

Submitted July 29, 2014

Great friendly experience from all the staff. Dr. Z is a great guy and was very knowledgeable of what I needed for my anxiety when I asked for help. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Zlatniski is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He's caring and really helpful. I have had some really odd things crop up, and Dr. Z always is encouraging and completely professional. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Absolutely horrible experience. Very unprofessional. I have arthritis IBC kidney disease and dr z treated me like a drug addict refusing to treat my chronic pain and demanded me to leave his office

Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Z is the best doctor I have ever had. I never have a problem talking to him about my health concerns. In fact, I take my two sons (age 4 and 7) to him now, instead of a pediatrician. My wife and I love him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

I thought excellent care. No complaints. The traffic around his office is terrible, but thats not his fault!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Neil Zlatniski's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brownsburg, IN