Ratings for Dr. John Ciocca

Dr. Ciocca is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He helped me and my family and I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He is Very unprofessional and not recommended for anyone

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I would suggest that you avoid this man at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Ciocca has been tremendously helpful. He balances objectivity/fairness with genuine compassion and concern for my family- a cut above any other health care provider I've encountered. Very warm and comforting - I can tell he cares deeply about my children and me. I highly recommend him to any one in need of a centered , enlightening therapy session.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Very warm and gentle with his words. Wonderful with children. You have to be patient in regard to his punctuality and scheduling arrangement . I believe he handles this himself. I get the feeling this is because he's very selective about whom he treats. I found him overall easy to talk to, compassionate, and fair. Well worth the effort it may take to get in! Past client. 2012

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Extremely biased. Advice contradictory to court ordered parenting plan and attorney advice. Unprofessional and unethical.

Submitted December 27, 2013

I found him to be very partisan during couples counseling and then during a custody situation, in which he favored my husband. Our children paid a high price. He never even met our children.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Great psychologist!! Really genuine and caring! Great listener! Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Fair, challenges patients to really examine themselves; holds parents accountable for their actions and is a good advocate for kids

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

dr. Sent no claims into insurance company, therefore, the $850 I paid did not count toward my deductible and my ins. Company had no record of any services rendered after 9 months.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010