Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Cooper

Dr. Cooper is awesome! Has a very energetic and hyper personality. Very smart and knows what he's talking about. I would trust him with my life! His nurses are awesome too!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He is rude and could care less about helping his patients. Prescribed me meds that made me sick then told me to find a new doctor. He shouldn't be a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I had Dr. Cooper for quite a while, and I was often annoyed by the way he treated me. He acted as if he had other places to be or other patients that were more important. I often found him at times unprofessional. One day he saw me with dirty sneakers from playing soccer the night before. He apologized, but it left a bad impression. He also did not treat an infection I had aggressively enough, and I ended up in the ER.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Cooper is a great man and doctor. Highly recommend him as well as any doctor at the Brownsburg location. He is very direct and to the point, knows his stuff. Staff could use some people skills, but that is by no means his fault.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Cooper is a good diagnostician and will not hesitate referring a patient to a specialist. He is friendly and gives you as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Cooper gets straight to the point. Answers all your questions when asked and is very personable. If I had one criticism it would be that he sometimes seems to be in a hurry.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

GREAT doctor! He is wonderful. Good listener. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Excellent doctor, great nurses, very good front desk staff. Genuine, honest, thorough - will tell you exactly what he'd do in your situation to get better. Also, has good like-minded medical partners in his office so if you miss him on an off day or vacation, partners have very similar demeanor and methods. A patient is in good hands with Cooper!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Cooper is extremely good. He is caring, listens to your problems, and is also fun to visit. I think the world of Dr. Cooper. The corporate office is a different matter. The office in Indianapolis.NOT Dr. Cooper nor his staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Cooper is a very caring person who has been able to help me and my family. My kids love to go see him and we have never had an issue with our account at their office. The staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Jason D. Cooper's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brownsburg, IN