Ratings for Dr. Gerald J. Balsam

He is the worst person I have ever met. Please seek help somewhere else, he got upset with me because my neurologist wanted me to not take anxiety meds. He said my neurologist was wrong and he is right and to leave and only come back when I realize that HE is right. He is a horrible person.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Balsam is a wonderful doctor and man. He has helped my daughter who has ADHD and anxiety. He ALWAYS spends a lot of time with her and truly cares about his patients. Typically psychiatrists just manage the medications and psychologists discuss the issues/conditions the patient's have. Dr. Balsam acts as both and is an excellent clinician!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

This guy is a worthless crook, and a quack on top of it... Took my $300 and told me he can't help me, didn't bother referring me anywhere either. Hope the worst for him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Balsam is amazing. I have been his patient for more than 5 years. He is the only doctor that has ever taken the time to get to know me. Dr. Balsam is the one doctor I actually look forward to seeing which is saying a lot for me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Good pdoc. He gives a Complete examination. His listens to your concerns, and does more than write a prescription. His assistant Gabby can be rude at times, but not overly so. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012