Ratings for Dr. Howard B. Petusevsky

There is a Spanish saying when you are blessed with a compassionate, excellent, gentile doctor, "He has hands of Gold". You will not find in all of South Florida a more competent, concerned and great doctor like Dr. Petusevsky. I am a woman in my mid forties battling lupus for 25 years and also suffering with diabetic feet issues without having diabetes. I've been treated by him since 2009. I wouldn't trust my sick feet with no other podiatrist. He is Best! So make an appointment and then write a review. I promise, you will love him too!:)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have never done a review but this doctor made such an impression on me that I felt the need to write something. If you need a good Podiatrist, this is the doctor for you. Knowledgeable, patient and explains everything. He has the old world attitude but he is not old - LOL! I would recommend Dr. Petusevsky without hesitation. BJS.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

The Dr. took his time with me and was very kind. He explained everything to me before he did a surgery on my ingrown toenail. He put me at ease and I had a great result. He even called the next day to see how I was feeling. It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Awesome doctor! He will even put on whatever kind of music you prefer in your room to make you feel more comfortable. He will crack jokes, and make you feel at home. During something as painful as an ingrown toenail removal, I was laughing the whole time and didn't even notice what he was doing. Before I knew it, he was done.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Howard B. Petusevsky's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)