Ratings for Dr. R. Scott Potter

Dr Potter has been a great Dr for myself, my parents, AND my children. He has always taken his time with all of us and genuinely cares about all of our well-being. You may wait a bit but it's worth it to get quality healthcare. Nurses are great-caring, kind, and personable. Ladies at the reception desk are less than kind but I don't think if them as "staff" so I rated the nurses a 5.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr Potter is extremely knowledgeable and combines this with a level of caring and devotion rarely seen today in family practice physicians. Our family has been with him for nearly 25 years and now my daughter's family sees him. He always makes time to address our needs and we feel safe and secure under his care. A wonderful doctor in all respects.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Potter has been my physician for 24 years. I am getting ready to retire and move to another state but while I am able I will be retuning to Indy to see him for my medical needs. He knows his patients and cares about us. There's nobody like him!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I've gone to Dr. Potter since I was born! Literally! He is great doctor who is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. He remembers patients very well, and he treats you like he really does care. I cannot imagine going to someone else! I absolutely love the staff. They are great!!!! Sometimes, I do end up waiting a little longer than I would like to, but that is not a big deal.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Potter is the BEST! You may have to wait to see him, but you will be glad you did. He knows what he is doing and won't just give you a zuick diagnosis and walk out. He takes the time to answer your questions and make sure you are on the same page regarding your treatment. He is great at working with kids with disabilities. I wouldn't see anyone else! His nurses are great and the communication is awesome.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Potter is the best. I have been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Potter delivered me and has been my doctor for the last 23 years of my life. He's great to talk to and has a great sense of humor. Much love for Scott.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Potter is great. He takes the time to listen thoroughly and responds with patience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr Potter is the best. He is very caring,very knowledgeable and has the best manners. He really cares about his patients. He has been my doctor for over 20 years. Will never switch. Love Sherri, too. I don't know what he would do without her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. R. Scott Potter's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)