Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Duncan

This is the worse doctor ever. Please ask for another doctor if SS send you to him. He don't care about his patients. Please run, run real fast. Lord knows in heaven you weep what you sew and lies and not helping people is not right. You took an oath to DO NO HARM!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Please don't go to this doctor if you're looking for a qualified, professional, and caring Doctor. I had to come to him for my SSI CE and I had one of the worst experiences ever. He doesn't seem to care about what you're saying at all and reads from a questionnaire he haves you fill out. He even tried to say I was lying about my hospitalizations then when he found my file he saw that I was telling the truth and said , "Oh ok here it is.." No apology or anything. I just can't see why SSI needed a second opinion when I've been in treatment for 3 yrs consecutively, I totally believe it's a shame bc the SSI know they're sending people to bad doctors who could careless about their patient. Please believe all of the other reviewers. You sit with him maybe ten mins then it's see you later. Pure A$$ The 1 star is for his receptionist, she was very kind and helpful. Scott Duncan definitely needs to reconsider his choice of profession.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I was sent to see Dr. Duncan for a disability psych evaluation. I had a horrible experience. I was not given any tests to take, but he insisted I fill out some paperwork. When I tried to direct him to the document that I had prepared because a), it answered the questions on his form, and b) it is hard for me to remember all the details of my health care, he refused to look at it. His form/paperwork was obviously a lazy way for him to ask the questions he needed. He told me something different than was stated on the letter with instructions from disability. As another reviewer (on another site) said, and I quote because this was exactly the case: "He constantly interrupted me, occasionally to invalidate what I was saying." He practically berated me for medication I am taking under the supervision of a doctor. He also, in the first three minutes of talking to me, diagnosed me with a problem I don't have. It is upsetting enough to have to go through the disability process without a person making you feel even worse about yourself. He was, in a word, a jerk. I do NOT recommend you visit him for any sort of mental health care, and you better pray that disability does not send you to him for an evaluation.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

No good no good no good no good no good is a joke

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015