Ratings for Dr. Bret A. House

Extremely rude staff. When called to request appointment, the receptionist was extremely rude. Even if he was taking new patients, with that attitude from a member of his staff, I would not chose him as a PCP. Good grief.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Excellent doctor, knows his stuff. Kind, considerate, caring, treats you as an important person AND friend. Would highly recommend for anyone, young to very old. We had to change due to insurance changing 5 plus years ago and I still miss seeing him. Super doctor, super guy!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Straight up, a great doctor. Knowlegeable, caring, personable, genuinely interested in your well-being. Glad I found him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

A great doctor and a great man, but his front desk staff are snubs and very rude.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. House for a very long time. He delivered my eldest daughter when he was an intern at St. Vincent and then became our pediatrician and family dr. He is extremely Knowledgeable, caring and genuinly concerned about his patients. My children adore him and never ever whine about going to the dr, not even for shots. He is so child friendly and soft spoken, they love to visit with him. I like that he talks to me like a person, not just a patient. He doesnt use a bunch of fancy words that I don't understand. He makes sure that I'm completely comfortable with the diagnosis and remedies before i leave his office. I feel that i can be myself and talk about my problems just as easily with him as i can with my best friend. I wouldnt trust any bump, bruise or ache to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr.House is very caring, careful and always gives you the time and attention that one deserves as a patient. Since I am older, that means a lot to me. I was one of his very first patients and that was about13 or 14 rs. ago. He has always made time for me when an emergency arises. He has discovered conditions that my specialists have missed and treated them effectively and quickly. I rate him tops and he has kept me going till now. I am 65.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. House is very up-to-date on medical literature and new treatments.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. House really takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions. He remembers things from previous visits without looking at the chart - that''s how you know he was listening & paying attention previously. He may run a little late sometimes, but he''s worth waiting for because you know when it''s your turn you''re going to get his undivided attention. One of the few doctors I''ve met that actually practices medicine because he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. House has always ben great with my kids, my husband and I. I love the fact that he always shows such great concern for us, and he "remembers" things without having to look at the chart...which makes me feel like a patient and not just another chart to look at.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. House is one of the best all-time family physicians.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Bret A. House's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental