Ratings for Dr. Semret T. Mebrahtu

Dr. Mebrahtu was professional and maybe not as "nice" as her nurse, who was lovely and helped put me at ease, but she listened and took plenty of time to make sure I was comfortable with her treatment plan. I didn't feel rushed at all and I'm happy I chose her as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Mebrahtu's nurse, so I was extremely disappointed when I met Dr. Mebrahtu. I immediately felt uncomfortable. She rushed into the exam room, started firing off questions about my symptoms and kept her back to me typing on the computer the entire time never making eye contact. She seemed to have a general lack of interest in my issues as if I was wasting her time. When she left she told me to wait in the room and the nurse would get me to take my blood. I waited in the room for 20 minutes and had to go out and find someone because they forgot about me. A week a later I called the office for my test results and after being put on hold for 33 minutes the nurse explained my results and let me know that Dr. Mebrahtu would be contacting me in 24-48 hours to discuss the next step. That was over a week ago. I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I've only had two visits with her and they will surely be the last. Im usually passive with poor service and assume that maybe the person isn't having such a good day but not once has she ever smiled or even shook my hand. She's always rushed or annoyed. Always! My last visit she even rolled her eyes as I was trying to explain my symptoms. Never again will I schedule with her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

She's awesome always takes her time and she's very through

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

In a little over a year with this physician I have yet to see evidence of her genuine concern for my overall health. She always seems rushed and not having reviewed my chart prior to the visit.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Semret T. Mebrahtu's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal