Ratings for Dr. Nilofar M. Jamasi

Dr. Jamasi has been extremely helpful to my dental needs. She has patience and concern for her patients and works with their interest and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr N jamasi extracted all my upper teeth and made me an upper denture. She took great care to make sure I was not in any pain during the surgery. I'm very pleased with my denture and now having my lower teeth fixed. She takes her time and makes sure I thoroughly understand all my options. Needless to say, the many family and friends we have recommended have been thrilled with their beautiful smiles and Dr Jamasi's caring chairside manner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I recently had Dr Jamasi do some fillings and crowns. I was treated with such a gentle touch. I have never had such a detailed exam.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

She is now in orange city at towncare dental. RIP OFF! I felt like the whole time i was giVin a sales pitch. Had a treatment plan for things i didn't even need. Stated I had gingivitis, and also couldn't do the normal cleaning I needed a deep cleaning. BS. I had a second opinion because all the denist always say how beautiful and healthy my mouth is. So they wanted to charge me 165.00 more because it was a deeper cleaning. My insurance covers a cleaning a year (102.00) that they willl pay them. Thats all I wanted and they wouldn t do it. I got a second opinion, and they laughed when i told them about towncare saying I had gingivitis, and they said "no you sure do not" and all I needed was a normal cleaning. All about money SCAM DENIST.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012