Ratings for Dr. Trace M. Lund

My visit here was very good and I have been coming here for years.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

We had a good first filling experience today. I so appreciate the doctor and assistants were so sweet and calm and patient, which helped my kids and me feel calm.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

The office is extremely nice and clean and has lots of fun things to entertain the kids while you wait. The staff is friendly and great with kids.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Extremely pleasant as usual. Always so patient with Shane who always needs lots of special attention and patience. BJ doesn't mind coming for his appointments either. Great doctor, great staff - keep up the good A+ work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

We had a good experience. Everyone was calm, kind and pleasant. I felt my kids were well taken care of and treated with gentleness and respect. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

It was an awesome experience. Everyone is so nice and made my child feel comfortable. I bring all my children here!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My visit here was extremely pleasant and I have been coming here for 15 years. The staff was professional, kind, caring and would - you folks are the best. Shara wishes Dr. Lund was her mom.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

We have been coming to Dr. Lund for over 10 years. The staff is always so friendly and Dr. Lund is amazing with all 4 of my kids. His kindness and gentleness always puts my kids at ease and brings a smile to their face.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Enjoyed the friendliness and cleanliness. Great service! Perfect for kids! Awesome dentist!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Great visit. I was worried that my 3 year old would not allow us to clean his teeth, but the staff was wonderful and he warmed up. Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015