Ratings for Dr. Alison Scott

This physician and her nurse/assistant do not seem to enjoy their jobs working with children. On two separate occasions they have appeared to be rushed and indifferent with my children. They go through the motions of the exam but do not seem to show compassion to their patients. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

She did not diagnose properly nor did she spent enough time with my kid.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Scott didn't diagnose my son's problem. She was dismissive when he described his symptoms and made him feel bad. I wouldn't recommend her as a pediatric doctor. She doesn't seem to like kids.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr didn't pay attention to problem of our new born child during 1st 10 day visit. She was in hurry to finish the appointment. Postpartum nurse pointed out possible problem of tongue tie and recommended to consult pediatrician if clipping is needed. However Dr concluded, without taking proper look, that it is not the case. My baby suffered for 15 days in having trouble during breast feeding. 2nd opinion from an experienced Dr. pointed out that he is seen such big tongue tie case after a long time and this require immediate attention to help in lactation.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

She is a fabulous doctor and really cares about her patients, she took great care of my son.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

We had a problem with our daughter and she was caring and helpful.. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

She is a wonderful pediatrician! She did a fabulous job of taking care of my son.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011