Ratings for Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti

I like Dr. Kanneganti but the reception staff needs a bit of help as to how to handle phone calls. I feel like I am a bother to them when I call to get a perscription refill. Maybe they should set up some type of voicemail to take these calls, I realize they may be busy with patients so this type of system would really help them out.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

She has been my Dr. for over 10 years. Fortunately I have never had any major issues to deal with, but, if I did, I would see MY BEAUMONT Dr.'s. I go to Dr. Kanneganti for colds, rash, possible yeast infection, nothing MAJOR!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

This doctor is one of the worst I have ever had to deal with. The patient is my mother, who chooses not to treat her cancer with chemo. This MD has been her "trusted" MD for years. She claimed that she could handle any symptoms or issues my mom has during the remainder of her life. So far she has been belligerent about answering any questions, slow to remedy her errors in prescribing, and generally unfit to practice patient care. She has been know to "sternly dress down" my 85 yr old mother for calling her and for phone calls made by me to ask any questions about her choices when prescribing. At one point she told my mom she was dehydrated, but left her on a diuretic and she ended up spending a few days in the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

i am a patiant for 6 years i am very satisfite she safet my live.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr Kaneganti spends no time with her patients. She overbooks her appointments knowing that she won't spend enough time with them to find out what the problem really is. And has no emergency number to call after hours when you end up having to go to the ER three nights in a row. She should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

She is awful! Please spare yourself. She put me int he hospital after giving me wrong medications and was not only unapologetic, was rude and agry when i asked her quesitions. i hope when you are ill doc, you get a doctor just like you. Karma.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Madhavi Kanneganti's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI