Ratings for Dr. Keri Sundberg

Sundberg and her staff were extremely rude to my husband and myself.First,they didn't finish my cleaning because my gums were bleeding so much they asked me to return later.They charged me for two complete cleanings when I had only received one complete cleaning.They turned my husband away and wouldn't even give him a cleaning because he had to finish a deep cleaning he had done partially and hadn't wanted to finish and had cancelled.I called and asked why and she said he had to have the deep cleaning finished.She said I should have known he needed the deep cleaning & scheduled that first.I said well shouldn't you have told me that, since it was in his file, & I am not his care giver.She was so rude to me that I wrote a letter to the dentist & also asked why I was overcharged. She, in turn, was extremely rude to me as well & lied about my partial cleaning. I wrote her back that we would not return to her & she proceeded to write back that she wouldn't have me for a patient anymore!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013