Ratings for Dr. Sonia G. Garrido

My three children saw Dr. Garrido today. She is very gentle with kids. Dr. Garrido helped me understand all about the coloboma in my daughter's left eye. Wonderful attention to details concerning my kids vision.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My son and I have been with Dr. Garrison for several years...Dr. Garrido is wonderful...she's very personable and patient. I don't recommend many people outside of my family, but I highly recommend Dr. Garrido.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I've been to 4 optometrists since starting to wear glasses 5 years ago. Dr. Garrido was the only one who gave me a prescription that felt right when I put on my glasses. Dr. Garrido takes extra care when measuring & calculating the corrections needed. Since going to her, I have been wearing glasses that actually feel NATURAL!........THANKS DOC!!! Brian G.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Garrido for Years, she's a great doctor, and I have never had an issue with her nor her staff. Will definitely recommend her to any one in need of an eye exam!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Garrido and her staff are excellent. I have been a patient for years, and feel like I get personal attention. The location (just outside Sam's) is very convenient, yet still maintains a small, professional environment. I receive better care here than my husband has at "fancier" practices in Houston. Dr. Garrido is very gentle and caring, and I will feel very comfortable taking my children to her when their eyes begin to fail!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011