Ratings for Dr. Bich-Ngoc T. Pham

The most thorough doctor I have ever had. Expresses herself well and is interested not only in my health but in me as a person. A great believer in blood work and goes over the results with me and points out anything that is not normal and what I might need to do to correct the problem,

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The best there is!!!Dr Pham is very compassionate with impeccable bedside manners. She truly cares for the well being and health of her patients. My entire family as well as coworkers are her patients and we all have the same impression! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for continuity of care from a wonderful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

FINDING A DOCTOR THAT STILL READS UP ON THE JOURNALS AND REALLY CARES ABOUT ME AS A PATIENT.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Pham for several years now. She very knowledgeable and have complete confidence in her. She seems very interested in my health, how I'm taking care of myself and really provides motivation to take better care of myself.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I am new to the area and needed a PCP. Many of my co-workers see Dr. Pham, so I thought I'd go meet her. Let me just say that she and her staff EXCEEDED my expectations!! The office is very clean and her office staff is very friendly and helpful with my referrals and refills. Dr. Pham is very professional and knowledgable and always addresses my concerns. My wait time is always less than 5 minutes, which is priceless, especially since I have a demanding work schedule. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have always felt the doctor's bedside manner was something to be desired, as she is extremely quick and almost too rigid, not a general sense of warmth, however, I was there infrequently, so I tolerated it. However, now she is charging for forms, and I find this ludicrous and very self-serving, almost a greed to it. The appointments are very akin to drive up service and now a form that might not require but a few checks need to be billed to the patient because insurance pays for the visit, not for the form-filling....It was my cue to take my business elsewhere, and then she sent me the termination notice so I am fired...My spouse and I thought this was very quaint. I have asked other physicians about this, and they have all felt that this is another capitalistic feature, get every penny you can for every minute you can. Just because you can, does not mean that you should. Not very compassionate, more like an attorney. Can we charge them when they make us wait?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Pham has awful bedside manner. Her staff is very helpful, but she comes in with her rapid fire questioning and cold, distant manner. She is not a healer; it seems she is just interested in the insurance payment. There are many primary care physicians in the area that will give you better service and will truly care about their patients. She was rude, insolent, and extremely cold with me. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I went to see Dr. Pham for the Ultroid hemorrhoid treatment but she diagnosed my problem was a fissure. Dr. Pham seems to be very knowledgeable and her demeanor was professional and compassionate. Even though the medications she prescribed for the fissure did not help, I still think she was very helpful because she was trying most everything besides surgery.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Bich-Ngoc T. Pham's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1998)