Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Handel

Dr. Handel was very rude, He refused to listen to me when I told him that my new glasses gave me severe headaches and caused my eyes to feel painful. He said that my eyes would get used to the new glasses! So now I'm stuck with a new pair of expensive glasses that I can't even wear. I never went back to his office again and I would not recommend anyone to visit his office!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Handel is an excellent optometrist. He has been my optometrist for over 30 years. I had been to other DO's in the Middletown area who were unable to correct my distance vision properly. They said it was normal to have slightly blurred vision at long distances. That is very annoying, especially looking at highway signs when driving at night. Dr. Handel's eye exams have always been thorough and accurate. I was delighted to have my sharp distance vision restored. In addition Dr. Handel is an excellent diagnostician. He has diagnosed several conditions and prescribed medications that treated them effectively. Also has referred me to an opthalmologist when he determined that treatment for a condition warranted more specialized care.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Best Optometrist in entire area. Gives a very thorough exam. Excellent! My family has been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Charles P. Handel's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1968)

AARP