Ratings for Dr. Linda D. Francis

Worst appointment ever. At my very first appointment she was very late, held her DOG the whole time, didn't really listen because she was preoccupied with some office problem and her doggie! Weirdo. Wasted my time and money.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Residents of Wilmington are most fortunate to have such a dedicated and knowledgeable physician to care for them.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Wilmington is fortunate to have such a knowledgeable and caring physician available to treat patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Terrible, uncaring doctor. Didn't even pretend to show interest in helping me.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Being in the health profession myself, it's a pleasure to find a psychiatrist like Dr. Francis . She helped me see my situation in a different light and I felt better when I left. Her knowledge of medications is excellent and she explained everything well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

DR. Francis spent a lot of time with me, explained everything I needed to know & was very helpful and understood my needs. I was very impressed with her expertise. I wish she were in my hometown.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Linda Francis is better suited for veterinary medicine! She is adamant about doing all the talking without the tediousness of having to listen to a patient actually describe their problem! Additionally, she was too quick to prescribe a solution she couldn't provide. Do not trust this psychiatrist!!!

Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Linda D. Francis's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)