Ratings for Dr. Connie Alford

This doctor's office is AMAZING!!! I'm kicking myself for not going to Dr. Alford first. I went to a different highly recommended RE and was gravely disappointed. When I met Dr. Alford, I knew I'd be in good hands. She listens and cares. I can't stress enough how much different my experience was with her compared to my last office (no name mentioned). All IVFMD staff are so nice and very knowledgeable, even from the front desk person the minute you walk in the door. They take time to listen and explain things- very open discussions. They are organized and punctual. The facility is clean and located right in the heart of Naples. Don't waste any time elsewhere- they are the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Love dr Alford and her staff! very informative they work around your schedule according to your cycles - she's the reason why our little miracles were born!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Terrible Place. You never see Dr. Alford and an RN does the ultrasounds and directs IVF cycle and treatment. They are rude and condescending. Dr. Alford isn't much better.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016