Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Fridgen

After our appointment today, my son was saying how much he likes Dr. Fridgen. He likes that he is kind, gentle and doesn't talk to him like a baby. I like that he is attentive, thorough and takes the them to really talk to us. He actively listens and answers questions thoroughly. All of the staff help find the best solutions for our family

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

We are very happy with this dental group. Dr Fridgen is very kind and always take the time to explain question in detail, he us very thorough. Dr Ligh is also very good and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

We actually were seen by Dr Van. The office is wonderfully organized and I love the setup of the office. I really like how there were different staff handling all parts of the care from understanding policies as a new patient to setting up next appointments. We were referred to the orthodontist at the same office which is quite convenient. Every staff member we encountered was genuinely caring and helpful. We are new to the office, but feel right at home.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr Fridgen took time to investigate and explain some uncomfortable teeth my almost-teenager has been feeling, and helped my younger son understand how to improve his flossing in a kind and patient way. Both mom and sons appreciate his attention and his explanations!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

The staff and Dr. Fridgen are always patient and kind to my sometimes fidgety or uncooperative 4 yr old. They're always prompt for the appt time, not leaving you waiting for several minutes in the lobby. Highly recommend for all your child's dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015