Ratings for Dr. Walter J. Murphy

Dr. Murphy is the most knowledgeable, smart, thorough, and patient doctor I have ever met. He misses NOTHING. He never assumes it's nothing. He checks for everything. I absolutely LOVE this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

My children love this doctor! He always has time for you, never rushes you through an appointment and explains everything. Always very caring and friendly, with a great sense of humor. Down to earth and easy to talk to. Returns phone calls and is very thorough in everything he does. Very genuine and thoughtful. Remembers you and your children which is very rare indeed. A true family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Murphy always listens to what I have to say about my daughter and throughly explains what to expect from different things (colds, shots). He always reassures me that im doing a good job, and being a new mom thats very comforting to hear!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Murphy from birth until college. He always listens to what you have to say, even if you're just a kid. He concerns himself with, not just the physical health of a child, but mental and emotional health, and with your progress in school. I recommend him to any parent looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

I had this doctor through my Childhood. I am now sending my child there. Excelent Doctor - Always has been.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Fantastic doctor. Trustworthy, knows his stuff, takes the time to explain to patients what's going on with their health (loves to draw diagrams), and has a sense of humor. Very nice, friendly, and helpful. A family man.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2006