Ratings for Dr. Armen J. Simonian

I am a nurse at capital health. Dr Simonian really was upset I waited so long to schedule my preventative colonoscopy. I was very lucky I went because a problem was discovered by him that needed further interventions. He probably saved me from a cancer diagnosis down the road. I had no signs or symptoms as a warning. He is the only MD I trust. That is a lot coming from a nurse. There is not a number high enough to rate him. Thanks Doctor Simonian for your stern lecture. Since this conversation I have referred every person I know not to wait for this test. Its a very easy test to get done and the outcomes could change your life forever.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very compassionate and understanding. Came in on a Saturday to help me with my problems

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Compassionate and caring. Had been to 3 different Gastroenterologists without finding an answer to my problems until I met Dr. Simonian

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I like Dr. Simonian because he takes the time to explain the situation and different causes that influence it. He answers my questions patiently, thoroughly, and realistically. Not all doctors do that. I've had several visits and three diagnostic procedures with him over the past 8 years and am thoroughly pleased with his total service.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Simonian was prompt, pleasant and very insightful. He was able to solve a problem that three other doctors could not figure out.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

A highly skilled, caring, and deeply knowledgeable physician. Treating me for Hep C and GERD. None better.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Armen J. Simonian's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med