Ratings for Dr. George ADAM

Personally, I found Dr. Adam to be empathetic, unlike many other physicians. If you have anything neuro., you need to see a neurologist. Seems like other physicians can't wait to get you out the door when there is no easy answer or test to let you know what you may have. Dr. Adam is about the only one to be that helpful. He knows anything neuro. can be tricky, and isn't put-off by complicated cases.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr Adam is not really good with people,or maybe I should Arican Amercian women. He just poke at me on my shoulder and in my chest and made me feel worst....then gave me some more med to take .Really did't want to hear what I had to say.He made me feel bad..and cry this vist..maybe because he was 15 min late...and I told him about it.I was 10min late last month..and he would not see me this time he was 15 min late and very ugly with me.I don't want to never see him again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

He certainly does not want to go over and above what he has to do. Makes a diagnosis and then moves on to his own personal life. Get what you can out of him quickly before he changes the subject!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Can't say enough about Dr. Adam. He had the answers to every single problem that we brought in and they worked! Would refer him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. George ADAM's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in St. LOUIS PARK, MN